MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Corrupted Treefrog's Moderator Application!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corrupted Treefrog's Moderator Application!
Not to make you think this is being ignored, there is conversation about this app. Mainly it circles around the generic feel to it. I feel similar to what I'd expect Shinoda felt about reading my text-wall application, except instead of the estranged text-wall, it's the usual .paste

I know you have history with the community before this current server, so let that be as is without my opinion on it.

I could probably list 3 other applications currently running on another community that feel the same, so my opinion, which means jack shit in the end-game as Shinoda, Bat, and Joda have final say, is to do as Shinoda asked of me...
Speak of yourself rather than the game. Also speak of what you want to change more thoroughly, as I am interested in that aspect of anyone's app.

PS: I done goofed and posted this on Hellhound's app first because I didn't realize others were posting. Thought forums were dead. Committing Sepukku at earliest convenience.

Messages In This Thread