MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Hi wave

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi wave
Look im sorry i got so pissy but i think i deserve to get my stuff back because i got killed and ill even say you got lucky and survived 2 shots to the head but id still like to join back if i can i wont rage again, all im asking is my friends are no the server and id still like to join back thank you for your time.
Wrong forum, use the Unturned section.