MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
BrotherCorey's Staff Application

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BrotherCorey's Staff Application
RP Name: Brother Corey
Steam Name (at present): BrotherCorey
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4177823

Country of Residence: Arizona, Murica'
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in: English
Languages I am fluent in: English and Croatian

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10: 10

My Date of Birth: 07/01/89
Current Education (if applicable): Associates in Business

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters:
I am a relaxed, laid back dude originally from Chicago who enjoys socially interacting with people from all backgrounds. I love Everything zombie related and find humor in everything. I tend to look at the positive regardless of outcome.

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past: None, but I can tell you I am very responsible and mentally stable.

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words:
KOS signs are allowed, but you cant KOS public areas
The only time you can kill someone is if it is in self defense or they are posing a threat in your house
There is no hobo, so there should be no props out in public (Sidewalk counts as public)
Do not abuse the stun stick. This is considered spam
Do not take rule breakers into your own hands (Arresting, RDMing them, etc...), Call an admin
You may not place hits on the same person until the NLR time has passed
You must not put props in a zombie spawn (Prop blocking them off, there is little exception to this
You cannot call raid while inside
You cannot raid while someone is building (Must be sign saying "Building")
You may only raid with raiding jobs (Ones that say you can)
When you are raided, you must follow NLR
Don't complain about RDM if you are raided

How long I have played Garry's Mod: 7 years
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately): 5 years
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately): Since you guys allowed lamps and lights Big Grin

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately): likely to play everyday if not every other day for many many hours

How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately): As long as I'm on I can take on the role.

Size
Section 3: Relationship with Users

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? Because they support the future infrastructure to maintain a server (cost wise) and without patrons, players support there is no server. Not only that but everyone has a voice and it deserves to be heard and be analyzed.

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public?
If you don't use correct grammar then you mind as well say you are 12 and lose all hope of people taking you seriously. Secondly, if you don't use correct grammar you come off as looking like you don't even care to present yourself in a professional manner.

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words) I'd say its important to respect everyone's opinion due to the fact that when you incorporate new ideas from the people, more people will want to join and enjoy the server.

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere?

By giving clear and concise rules and regulation as well as keeping an even mood.

Section 4: My Past
This section discusses bans I have had in the past (if any) and what I have done to ensure that I no longer infringe upon the rules.

If you have never been punished for in game/forum offenses - please skip this section.

How many times have you been banned/warned before? once, and it was due to a corrupt admin

If you have, please explain what happened. This guy said my profile picture made me look like a F@G and i told him he was a douchebag.

Why I now realize that it is important to have strong knowledge of the rules and follow them religiously: He had it coming. I usually respect all though.

Why I am sorry, and it will not happen again: I'm sorry he didn't have am magnificent mustache to call his own

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example. A person walking up into your home and pulling a weapon out with no such rp or typing and killing you. (unless its a tribal)

What is NLR? Give an example. NLR means that you must not return to the place you died. The time can vary server to server.

What is Prop Abuse? Give an example. When someone uses a prop in various ways to break rules aka prop surfing, throwing a prop at someone. OR blocking an entrance to base or npc.

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
I am a very trustful, incorruptible, man who solely just wants to have fun and maximize fun for everyone on the server.

Why would I be unique in what I do? I would be unique in a way that would treat everyone with respect. I would give clear and concise rules and instructions to have a wonderful time on the server. Also I would hold either mini events or very social games to attract more player/ potential patrons to the server.

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role : they would appreciate the respect and the professionalism I bring to the table. I would not only attract more players but keep my word and deliver on my promises. I am incorruptible as far as players getting what they want through breaking server rules. I am humorous and would make many people feel comfortable playing on the server without a doubt. I would also be present in teamspeak most of the time and make people laugh.

If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be: Nothin so far guys. Keep up the great work.

Any other comments, etc: Mustache Mustache Mustache
Please read the rules again, as some of your rules are not actually rules.
Also, make sure that where there's a 'at least x words' in the format that it continues in the application. Tell me once you're done with that and you will probably be passed.
Indubitably
If you would like to revise your staff application to put back in the word requirements and meet those requirements I will give you rep.

~Ryuko
[Image: NaturalTeemingChanticleer.gif]