MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
"TheMexicanGamer" Prop Climbing in a Bathtub

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"TheMexicanGamer" Prop Climbing in a Bathtub
So earlier today, I see this kid prop climbing from afar through my AWM scope. Instead of shooting him in the face, I walked closer and took four screenshots of him floating in the sky in this tub. His IGN is "TheMexicanGamer." This was probably around 1 or 2 pm -4 GMT, but I uploaded the screenshots just now. He did this for about five or so minutes, I think. Check out the pictures and decide if you want to do anything about it. If not, whatever. Prop climbing is just nooby.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://steamcommunity.com/id/barrythecuda/screenshots/">http://steamcommunity.com/id/barrythecuda/screenshots/</a><!-- m -->

They are the only ones on the page.

Thanks!
Fuck American politics. You know a country is messed up when sixteen goddamn presidential candidates have their heads up their asses and think that Mexicans and women are inferior species.
He's so bad at propsurfing. You can just sit on it and physgun.
Nothing can be done without SteamID. So no action will be taken.
10-4. Whatever I haven't seen him since.
Fuck American politics. You know a country is messed up when sixteen goddamn presidential candidates have their heads up their asses and think that Mexicans and women are inferior species.