MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Road Runners mod application

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Road Runners mod application
Section 1: Credentials
This section tells you about who I am.

RP Name:Road Runner
Steam Name (at present):Road Runner
Steam ID (eg: STEAM_1:2:3456789):0:0:37650333

Country of Residence:U.S.
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in:English
Languages I am fluent in:English

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10:10

My Date of Birth:4-19-2004
Current Education (if applicable):Middle School

Do you have a microphone?Yes

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters:
Im a very nice,creative,funny,stubborn,and sympathetic person.I'm not mean unless I have a reason and Im not stubborn unless I have a reason.I have a big imagination and I use it a lot.

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities. 

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past:I have not moderated yet in any communities.

My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words:Zombie RP is a server full of zombies,different levels,different jobs,and rules.The zombies can be slow or fast/running zombies and their objective is to kill you.The different jobs depend on the level that you are.You can be different tribals that start from level 1 to 100.There are new jobs called titans and titan hunters that range from level 150 to level 250.The titan hunters objective is to find/hunt the titans down and kill them whenever they see them.There are also other jobs like resistance,combine,and much more.Resistance and combine KOS each other which is an acronym for kill on sight.Usually KOS is not allowed unless you are a titan,combine,resistance,or tribals and most people kill tribals and some tribals kill people.Some of the main rules are NLR,RDM,and PROP ABUSE.RDM is an acronym for random death match and that is when you randomly kill somebody.NLR is an acronym for new life rule and that is when you are being raided/killed and you die and when you come back to the area and it has not been 3 minutes yet.PROP ABUSE is prop surfing or prop spamming and prop surfing is when you are riding a prop and prop spamming is when you are spawning in props but spamming them in.

How long I have played Garry's Mod:136 hours
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately):134 hours
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately):134 hours

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately):4 hours

How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately):4 hours

Size
Section 3: Relationship with Users
This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words)So that if they don't respect you you would still have to be respectful to them and set a good example and if you are being respectful and there not then maybe since they see that your being respectful that they maybe will be respectful to you and realize not to be disrespectful the next time.

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words)So the players would understand what im trying to say and so if I warn somebody that I warn them for the right thing instead of giving them a warning for the wrong thing.And if the players understand what Im trying to say instead of me having to repeat myself over and over again and taking more time than I would need to.

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words)So you can hear everybody's side of the story and to know the truth and all about the story.It's still important to respect everybody's ideas because it may not be important to me but it's still important to know everything about the story.

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere?I will be devoted and stay on task while Im on duty.

Section 4: My Past
This section discusses bans I have had in the past (if any) and what I have done to ensure that I no longer infringe upon the rules.

If you have never been punished for in game/forum offenses - please skip this section.

How many times have you been banned/warned before?I have been warned 6 times because one of my friends was messing around on my computer while I wasn't looking and they got me in trouble.I have only done two of the warnings because I was new to the server and I accidentally committed NLR twice and I didn't know what it was.

If you have, please explain what happened.What happened was they started spawn killing and breaking NLR.

Why I now realize that it is important to have strong knowledge of the rules and follow them religiously:So I know what rules not to break and if anybody is breaking the rules I know which ones they would have broken.

Why I am sorry, and it will not happen again:I am sorry that this happened and it will not happen again because I don't want to break the rules and set a bad example.

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example.RDM is an acronym for random death match and it is when a player kills another player randomly and an example is when somebody is out of spawn and you walk up to them and randomly kill them on purpose.

What is NLR? Give an example.NLR is an acronym for new life rule and it is when you get killed/raided and you die and you can't return to that area for 3 minutes.An example is when somebody got raided and it hasn't been 3 minutes and they return to that area.

What is Prop Abuse? Give an example.Prop abuse is when you are prop surfing/prop spamming.An example is when you are flying on a prop or you're spawning in a lot of props and spamming the server with the prop.

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will moderate effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum)I would be unique in what I  do because if somebody new breaks a rule I would make sure that I tell them to read the rules and not to do it again or else I would give them a warning.

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum):Because I would be a fair moderator and make sure everybody would know why they had gotten a warning and I would tell them don't do it again or they would get another warning.I would ask each person to tell me their side of the story and I would ask them questions about what had happened and why did they do it.

If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be:Every person that is new to the server should start off with a gun so they can get off on a start.

Any other comments, etc:
Accepted. You should work on your written grammar a bit, since it's hard to read. Other than that, the application is good!