MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Killfair's Application

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killfair's Application
Section 1: Credentials
This section tells you about who I am.

RP Name: Killfair
Steam Name (at present): Ҝ׀ℓℓƒÄ׀я
Steam ID (eg: STEAM_1:2:3456789): STEAM_0:0:80296779

Country of Residence: US
Languages I can 'meet & greet' in: English & Spanish
Languages I am fluent in: English

My (written) English on a scale of 1-10: 8

My Date of Birth: 2/16/2000
Current Education (if applicable): 10th

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Describe yourself & your personality in 150 characters: I like to get creative in Garry's Mod and roleplay. I like to staff and contribute in making a server fun and safe. I want to give me and the players a fun experience. Big Grin . I try to explain things as clean as possible.

Section 2: Experience Profile
This section tells you about my experience with communities.

Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past:
(LNG) Late Night Gaming as an Admin
(GW) Gworlds as an Super Admin
(SUP) Superior Servers as an Admin
(TSG) Thunderstruckgaming as an Server Manager
My Summary of 'Zombie RP' and the basic rules in at least 100 words:
Survive as long as you can, become a notable well being in a role playing state. Make money, start an organization or a group. Be apart of an event and join the Resistances today! or maybe Combines.  Don't RDM, NLR, RDA, ect. (General Roleplay rules). Follow you're job descriptions and stay to you're role playing tasks. Some other basic rules on the server is no self supply, You may not raid when their is a building sign, You can't raid the same base for more than 10 min. Do not disrespect admins, do not annoying other people by spamming, no one way props.
How long I have played Garry's Mod: 1,785 hours.
How long I have played a RP Gamemode, such as DarkRP, ZombieRP, PERP, etc.(approximately): 1,750 hours.
How long I have played at E.N.D. Gaming (approximately): 4 days

How long I can play the server for per week (approximately): Usually 7 days a week, But If I have something coming up maybe 4 days a week. I play almost all day! 80% active of the time

How long I pledge to play as 'Staff on Duty' for per week (approximately):
I can't be precise, but as in days maybe 8 hours. In total week as a guess 56~66 hours a week.

Size
Section 3: Relationship with Users
This section tells you about how I will communicate with other users and present myself in the public.

Why is it important to give respect to our patrons, even if they don't respect you? (at least 50 words)

Its important to give respect because I would be responsible for actions taken in sits and I must be a good example to others on the server. Its not good to be disrespectful to someone who disrespects me, because It wouldn't be good for the community and If I would be disrespectful to others, then It would ruin my reputation and people's thoughts on the server.

Why is it important to use correct grammar in the public? (at least 50 words)

Its important to use correct grammar because you have to be fluent and clear with what you're trying to explain. Using good grammar people can reflect on what you're personality might be. If you're not using good grammar, then people might have a different perspective towards you and people won't be able to understand you.

In a democratic environment, why is it important to respect everyone's opinion? (at least 25 words)

Its important to respect everyone's opinions because in this environment today, you have to be more open to things and If you don't like other people's opinions just don't say anything about it. Everyone should be equal no matter what power position you're in. If someone is trying to make someone feel lower because of someones opinions and matters, then that's someone will be a no one in the long run. Karma as some people believe.

How will I aim to maintain professionalism everywhere?

In a situation of staffing, I would need to listen to both sides of an argument and not getting myself into trouble. To maintain professionalism you have to use you're powers with sense. If you ban/kick someone who didn't know what they were doing, just give them a verbal warning. If someone was to be trolling and asking for a ban and not caring, then my actions would be to watch them carefully and if they do what they mean, then I can use their rule breaking actions against them.

Section 4 was said to be IGNORED.

Section 5: My knowledge of the rules
This section explains the RP rules.

What is RDM? Give an example.

Random Death Match, For example you're a zombie hunter and you just kill a shop dealer for no reason, you are just violating the rules. If you are playing in a job which has an active war of some sort like Resistance or Combine, then you are valid to kill each other.

What is NLR? Give an example.

New Life Rule, this apply's in almost every role play server. If you die from something, you must forget everything that ever happened. You cannot go back to the same area for 5 min.

What is Prop Abuse? Give an example.

Prop abuse is when someone is using props to a breaking the rules advantage. For example prop surfing and prop killing, is against the rules and can be used against you if you did do those actions.

Section 6: Why I should be a staff member:
This section is me selling myself to you for my qualities and promises on how I will moderate effectively and fairly.

Why would I be unique in what I do? (40 words minimum)

As a spectator I've seen staffs abuse and do things that they're not applicable to do. I would be using my power's as a responsibility. Having powers is not a gift its a privilege. Having almost years of experience of being staff in different communities, I gain knowledge through my experience, I become a staff because I want this server to be notable and I want people to know how good the experience can be. I like to influence people to do more than sit around. I'd like to be active on the forums and the server. I like to dedicate my time in giving people a good time.

Why the community would appreciate & trust me in this role (60 words minimum):

I know most of the rules by hand and I can follow simple instructions. I feel like I should be trusted because I'm an experienced staff of many past communities and I'd like to show why I would dedicate time into this community. I'm always like to be honest and I don't just do things because I have to. I do things because I want to. I want to be notable and I've seen in past experiences staffs, who just do their jobs. I'm hoping for the best experience for everyone on this server. Big Grin

If I could make a change to E.N.D. Gaming, it would be:

To have E.N.D Gaming use the forums more. To have events to get player's to stay and enjoy this wonderful community.

Any other comments, etc: Reference: *xXxXHPXxXx*
"Communities I have administrated/moderated in the past:
(LNG) Late Night Gaming as an Admin
(GW) Gworlds as an Super Admin
(SUP) Superior Servers as an Admin"

Been with him through all that. Admin all three. He left SUP early on to join ThunderStruck.
He's technical with the rules like me, minus the autism and evil need to be rich.
"Its important to use correct grammar because you have to be fluent and clear with what you're trying to explain. Using good grammar people can reflect on what you're personality might be. If you're not using good grammar, then people might have a different perspective towards you and people won't be able to understand you."

Kinda funny little mistake there, some grammar issues here and there. Otherwise, it looks great! You pass! I look forward to working with you.